Does anyone have that adapter thing?
I wish I had a longer cord – the one that came with my phone doesn’t reach.
I’d let you borrow my adapter, but I’m using it right now.
As an early adopter and smart phone addict (probably much like you) we’re always looking for an outlet, a charging cable or those square adapters that came with the iPhone and iPad. We live and die by our devices and simply cannot afford to see that horrible warning that the battery is down to 10%.
That’s where the PowerShare Reactor comes in.
THE CHIL POWERSHARE REACTOR – Plug in. CHIL out.
The PowerShare Reactor multicharger is a 4-port USB device and universal charging station that provides 5.1 Amps of power and surge protection to your mobile devices. With a sleek exterior for your desktop, it succinctly charges an iPad, iPhone, tablet, or smartphone.
POWERSHARE REACTOR REVIEW
Steve and I heard about the PowerShare Reactor and knew that this would be the perfect solution to our weekly podcast charging woes. We typically have two computers, two iPads, two iPhones and some other random tech plugged in as we record. You can imagine the mess of wires that this causes when we try to plug everything into the same power strip (which is like 6 feet away). Typically, we just have to give up on charging everything and choose what’s most important.
Now, with the Reactor, things are more organized and it’s so easy to plug in any of our iOS devices. We just Plug in & CHIL Out. We have everything we need during the podcast and, when I leave, my phone is 100% charged and ready to go.
On top of organization and ease of access, here were a couple other review points that really sold me on the PowerShare Reactor:
- Portable – when we’re done, I can wrap the power cord up, tuck it into the bottom of the unit and throw it all in my bag
- Durable – the base of the unit is not a hard plastic, but more of a rubber, meaning it can fall or get hit without falling apart
- The Right Size – the unit isn’t too bulky and doesn’t take up valuable real estate on the desk/counter where we record. That’s good when you have as much going on as we do.
GET YOUR OWN POWERSHARE REACTOR
So now that you’ve read the review and decided to get your own PowerShare Reactor, here’s what you need to do to get your own.
- Buy directly from CHIL – CLICK HERE
- Buy from MicroCenter – CLICK HERE
- Buy from Amazon.com – CLICK HERE *Prime Eligible
- Buy from one of these other retailers
You could win a PowerShare Reactor! That’s right, CHIL has provided us with one to give away!!
Follow the link/image below and head on over to the entry page to try and win your own PowerShare Reactor!