Recently, we put out an article that showcased what February has in store for Hulu subscribers but you know we couldn’t leave out our Netflix fans! Below you’ll see a pretty good run down of Netflix’s offerings next month, along with a little glimpse of what’s leaving as well.
February has great feature films like Finding Dory, Twilight, and the always funny Superbad coming our way. Additional seasons of series like Girl Meets World and Chef’s Table are also headed to the streaming service. Last but certainly not least, you can expect to see more Netflix original programming like the eagerly awaited Santa Clarita Diet series starring Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant, and the film Girlfriend’s Day starring Bob Odenkirk, Amber Tamblyn, Andy Richter and Ed Begley Jr.
You can find the complete list of what’s arriving and what’s leaving Netflix from Entertainment Weekly. So get the popcorn and your favorite blanket ready and say hello to the new and goodbye to the old!
Say Hello To….
- Finding Dory (2/1)
- Corpse Bride (2/1)
- Magic Mike (2/1)
- The Blair Witch Project (2/1)
- Twilight (2/1)
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (2/1)
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (2/1)
- American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson (2/2)
- Superbad (2/4)
- Sausage Party (2/23)
- And more….
- Santa Clarita Diet (2/3)
- Imperial Dreams (2/3)
- Girlfriend’s Day (2/14)
- White Nights (2/14)
- Michael Bolton’s Big, Sexy Valentine’s Day Special (2/7)
- (S1 – S2) The Furchester Hotel (2/1)
- (S1) Frequency (2/2)
- (S2) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (2/11)
- (S2) The Seven Deadly Sins (2/17)
- (S3) Chef’s Table (2/17)
- (S3) Girl Meets World (2/19)
- (S1) Legend Quest (2/24)
Say Goodbye To…
Movies like Clerks, Frida, Last Holiday, Mission Impossible: III, Star Trek: Nemesis, There Will Be Blood, Trainspotting and more.