Welcome to the Nerd Fu podcast – Season 2: Episode 84. If you’re looking for the latest & greatest in nerdy/geeky news, then this IS the podcast you’ve been looking for.
When we’re not bringing you the latest and greatest in Nerdy and Geeky news, we enjoy focusing on our super cool fans! With FU AND FRIENDS, we toss out the normal rules and outline of our regular podcast and make things more conversational. Whether it’s inviting a special guest or two to join us on the show, dedicating the entire podcast to Twitter questions or both – expect nothing but the craziest and tastiest awesomesauce that only Nerd Fu can whip up!
Twitter Questions Provided by the Following Fans
- @DeLoreanWolfgng – “Have ya’ll made any of those Tasty recipes? Is there a song/band from your past that you couldn’t stand but now really enjoy?”
- @Nightbodega – “If you were arrested for no reason, what would your family or friends think you’ve done? If Thor came by your house to seduce your significant other, how would you try to stop him and win your love back? Who has better grill skills, Steve or Sully? Have you ever messed up in the kitchen trying to cook something?”
- @AngusMaximus – “If you had a Funko Pop! of yourself, what would be your Chase figure?”
- @TheSuicidefoxx – “Did Sully finally play Tekken 7 to see how Devil Jin actually looks and plays? If you’re playing Friday the 13th, what’s your favorite kill so far?”
- @Jake_Whritenour – “What are the best foods to have for a gaming gathering?“
- @ThaddeusPrime – “If you were to be made into a character in a video game, what genre/title/and character type would you be?”
- @Fnkolvr – “Have you named your wifi router anything fun & if so, what is it? What one video game did you solve/get through too quickly & wish was longer? What color are your underwear? Boxers or briefs?”
- @Adam_Ratliff – “Which SDCC Funko Star Wars exclusives are your favorites? What’s your favorite summer vacation setting: the beach or the mountains and why?”