New York Comic Con is fast approaching and we are gearing up for our last big convention of the year. While we knew we’d get to see our Funko friends at #NYCC, we didn’t know they’d be surprising us with an early reveal of their exclusives for the con. Then, this happened:
Funko is proud to announce the first batch of New York Comic Con exclusives!
You’ll see familiar characters decked out in new colors and materials alongside figures that are entirely brand new!
Our exclusives contain many of Funko’s most popular lines – Pop!, ReAction, Hikari – as well as new lines from Vinyl Sugar!
Our goal was to cover as many beloved licenses and characters as possible to remind every Comic Con attendee why they fell in love with these stories in the first place.
Funko Exclusives – New York Comic Con 2015 – Wave 1
Without further ado, here is the first installment of Funko’s New York Comic Con exclusives!
In case you are following along at home and/or creating a checklist of all your Must-Haves, here is a list of the figures shown above.
- Pop! TV: Futurama – Alternate Universe Fry & Leela (2 Pack)
- Pop! TV: Bravest Warrior – Catbug (Orange Glow)
- Pop! TV: Battlestar Classic – Commander Cylon
- Pop! TV: Doctor Who – Tenth Doctor (Spacesuit)
- Pop! Hanna Barbera: Series 2 – Ricochet Rabbit (Yellow)
- ReAction: Universal Monsters – The Wolf Man (B&W)
- Vinyl Idolz: The Walking Dead – Daryl Dixon (Bloody)
- Dorbz XL: Batman Arkham Asylum (Detective Mode)
- Hikari: Star Wars – Greedo (Platinum)
The Funko Exclusives will be available at booth #722 during New York Comic Con, October 8-11th.
Funko has promised a new reveal every day this week, so be sure to check back for more announcements and reveals leading up to New York Comic Con.