New York Comic Con is so close you can almost smell it (or is that just me thinking about breakfast). NYCC 2015 goes down in New York, October 8 – 11 and it looks like Funko is ready to blow all of our minds with another awesome lineup of exclusives:
Funko is proud to announce the final batch of New York Comic Con exclusives!
You’ll see familiar characters decked out in new colors and materials alongside figures that are entirely brand new!
Our exclusives contain many of Funko’s most popular lines – Pop!, ReAction, Hikari – as well as new lines from Vinyl Sugar!
Our goal was to cover as many beloved licenses and characters as possible to remind every Comic Con attendee why they fell in love with these stories in the first place.
Funko Exclusives – New York Comic Con 2015 – Wave 4
Without further ado, here is the final installment of Funko’s New York Comic Con exclusives!
In case you are following along at home and/or creating a checklist of all your Must-Haves, here is a list of the figures & tees shown above.
- Pop!: Stan Lee (Superhero)
- Pop! Star Wars: TIE Fighter Pilot (Chrome)
- Pop! Movies: Penguins of Madagascar – Rico (with Mallet)
- Pop! TV: Game of Thrones – Iron Throne (6″ Super Sized Pop!)
- ReAction: Terminator 2 – T1000 Frozen Patrolman
- Dorbz: TMNT (B&W 4-pack)
- Hikari: My Little Pony – Rainbow Dash (Glitter Color Storm)
- Pop! Tees: Star Wars Episode VII – Captain Phasma
- Pop! Tees: Stan Lee on Empire State Building
- Pop! Tees: Freddy Funko – Freddyzilla NY
The Funko Exclusives will be available at booth #722 during New York Comic Con, October 8-11th.
That’s all for the Funko NYCC announcements, but be sure to check out Funko’s Cameron Duel and the Nerd Fu boys on October 4th, when they appear on the #CupOTeaSDCC show with our buddy – An Englishman in San Diego. Details below:
— Englishman SDCC (@EnglishmanSDCC) September 26, 2015