We’re going to go ahead and assume that you already know what Loot Crate is all about. If you aren’t, you should check out our reviews of the monthly subscription box. For those of you who have subscribed, it’s time to open your eyes to a whole new “level” of loot.
The folks at Loot Crate have a new offering for those of us who demand more and it’s called LVL UP (Level Up).
WHAT IS LEVEL UP?
Level Up is a new Loot Crate subscription that aims to compliment or add to your Loot Crate experience. This is a great opportunity to add Loot and awesomeness to your haul at a great price! All items tie to the monthly theme and limited quantities are available.
There will be three subscriptions available:
- Level Up Socks – 2 different pairs of premium socks tied to the month’s theme!
- Level Up Accessories – 2 fashionable, themed accessories for our geek chic Lady Looters, like a scarf or bracelet!
- Level Up Wearable – A premium wearable item like a shirt or hat, tied to the month’s theme!
For more on Level Up, visit the official website.
NOVEMBER 2015 LEVEL UP – COMBAT COLLECTION
Our friends at Loot Crate were kind enough to send us the November 2015 LVL UP+, themed Combat (just like the Nov Loot Crate), and we were really impressed with the contents. But enough about us. It’s up to you to make the decision on whether or not Level Up is right for you. Here’s a breakdown of all the awesome Loot we got in our first Level Up delivery.
WHAT WAS INCLUDED IN THE NOV 2015 LEVEL UP
- WEARABLE – Scout Regiment Raglan Tee (Ripple Junction) EXCLUSIVE
- ACCESSORIES – Nuka Cola Convertible Tote (Bioworld) EXCLUSIVE
- ACCESSORIES – Hunger Gaes Mockingly Necklace (Bioworld) EXCLUSIVE
- SOCKS – Zombie Corps Socks (Hyp Hosiery) EXCLUSIVE
- SOCKS – Vault Boy Socks (Bioworld)
One picture is never enough, so here are some detailed images of the contents, all in high-res, so you can click on any image for a closer look.