When it comes to carrying around your gear, you don’t really want to take any chances. Your laptops, iPads, and all that other must-have tech deserve the best, from a brand you can trust. We think we might have found just the thing, from Stark Industries. Meet the Mark XBody Armor.
Stark Industries Messenger Backpack
Some people would claim that this Mark XBody Armor is a step in the wrong direction. It doesn’t fly. It does not come equipped with metal-slicing super lasers. It won’t protect you against rampaging Hulks. However, it has pockets, a claim most Iron Man armor can’t make.
This Marvel Stark Industries Messenger Backpack is the latest development in mobile computing. With a light-up Arc Reactor on the strap, it’s just showy enough to get other people’s attention (and envy). Mostly, it’s practical, with an organizer under the messenger-bag-style flap and a massive 15″ wide x 10″ tall x 1 1/4″ gusset laptop/tablet pouch inside. And if your device doesn’t fit in there? That’s okay. The main compartment also features padding on all sides, just not as much as the dedicated pouch, and it measures 20″ wide x 12″ tall x 6″ deep at base. Boom.
It’s perfect for all the Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropists of either gender out there or those aspiring to be one.
Stark Industries Messenger Backpack – Product Specs
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Light-up Arc Reactor on strap
- Crossbody strap adjusts from 13-18″ drop
- MOLLE-style dividers on the seatbelt webbing run along the strap
- Top handle for grab-and-go convenience
- Flap has magnetic closures as well as quick-release clips
- Materials: 100% polyester, 70% polyurethane / 30% PVC decorative panel
- Batteries: 3 AAA (not included)
- Exterior dimensions: 13″ wide x 18″ tall x 5 1/2″ deep
…. more Product Specs and a handy “Will my laptop fit” guide available on the official product page