Tonight marks the first BIG night for Fall TV, with seven season premieres, and two of those are brand new shows. During the next few weeks, over 100 television shows will make their way back to the small screen. Old favorites like Castle, How I Met Your Mother and the Vampire Diaries will return, while new shows like Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Crazy Ones will debut.
Are you ready? Have you cleared off your DVR? Have you figured out which shows you’ll record? Are any of your favorite shows on at the same time and will that cause a problem when you try to record them all?
Don’t worry, we’ve got just the thing.
The 2013 Fall TV Lineup and DVR Guide
This will be my fourth year to compile this guide. It is designed to be as simplistic as possible, while giving you all the information you need so that you don’t miss any of the great new shows or your old favorites. I’ve scoured the internet to pull together the information and hope that you will find it helpful.
What’s in the Guide
Before you download the PDF and/or print it out, here’s what you’re in for. I’ve taken a snapshot of a portion of the guide to help you understand all the components.
1) Major Channels – All the broadcast stations are here (NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, the CW), listed out in grid form by day of the week
2) Cable Networks – other guides leave our the cable stations (FX, AMC, HBO, etc) but you and I both know this is a major part of the Fall TV Schedule
3) Premiere Date – It helps to know when each show will start, so we’ve included the season premiere date for each show
4) New Shows – That gold box in the corner indicates a brand new show
5) Links – The name of each show is a clickable link that will take you to the official website of the program, so you can learn more and decide if you want to record it or not
6) Social – We’ve also included links to the official Facebook and Twitter page for each show, so you can find out even more or even join in on the conversation
Take Me to the 2013 Fall TV DVR Guide
OK – you’re ready, so here you go. Just make sure you have Adobe Acrobat (a free reader will do). Click on the link or image below to view in your browser, or save it to your desktop. It’s up to you.
** All times listed in CST
Link: The 2013 Fall TV Lineup & DVR Guide part 1 (Mon-Wed)
Link: The 2013 Fall TV Lineup & DVR Guide part 2 (Thu-Sun)
Like the Guide?
Let us know if you see any errors or have suggestions for the guide (just leave a comment below). We’d love to update the guide for everyone.
If you like what you see and find it helpful, we simply ask that you share it with your friends and family. Just hit those social buttons above to Like, Tweet, +1, etc. or email them a link to the article.