The Walking Dead returns to television two months from today – October 23rd. That may seem like an eternity, but it doesn’t mean you have to go it alone.
Rick Grimes can accompany you through the zombie apocalypse, or at least through the next 8 weeks, with this awesome new backpack. He’ll have your back and your necessities, if you choose.
The Walking Dead Sheriff Rick Grimes’s Desert Brown Backback
Keep it all The Walking Dead, all the time! The Walking Dead Sheriff Rick Grimes’s Desert Brown Backpack will make you feel like you’re the main character from The Walking Dead, minus the constant fear of a zombie attack.
- Styled after Sheriff Rick Grimes’s dress & appearance
- Made from faux leather and canvas
- Complete with padded pocket that fits up to a 12-inch tablet
- King County replica metal sheriff badge & embroidered sheriff patch
- Features adjustable cotton webbing straps and drawstring closure
- Can be worn traditionally as a backpack or converted to a side tote
- Measures 19-inches tall x 12-inches deep x 12-inches wide