Today is May 4th and any real nerd knows what a special day it is, or maybe you just caught the latest episode of Big Bang Theory and you’re starting to feel a little like Penny. (Bazinga!)
How perfect is it that this epic nerd holiday falls on Sunday this year?! You’ve got more time than ever to enjoy Star Wars day and we’ve got a few ideas on how you can spend your day (David Letterman style).
10. Change your Facebook cover image & let your nerd flag fly!
9. Pick up some awesome Star Wars themed tees so you have something for every Star Wars day!
8. Change the ringtone on your phone to play something “Imperial” – Star Wars ringtones
7. Play a Star Wars drinking game (See number 1) *Must be 21 to go full Jedi
6. Take advantage of the big sale on Entertainment Earth – 20% off statues & busts – action figures are up to 40% off!
5. Build an X-Wing
4. Play some online Star Wars video games FREE!
3. Make a Star Wars cake (or just check out these awesome creations)!
2. Enter Nerd Fu’s epic #MayThe4thBeWithYou Prize Pack Giveaway
1. Watch all the Star Wars films (try the Machete order this time)
OTHER STAR WARS DAY IDEAS
Got your own ideas on what to do for May the 4th? Leave them in the comments below or share them on twitter, like this:
@TheNerdFu Few of my friends hadn’t seen any of the films so we’re having a marathon. Imagine their surprise when I put episode IV in first!
— LokiQuotes (@LokiQuotes) May 4, 2014