Friends and Family,
We (Steve and Sully) began developing the idea behind NerdFu several months ago and we’ve been working diligently to bring you this (our website) and the NerdFu Podcast (coming soon). Now, we need your help to launch this endeavor and make it a success.
What is NerdFu?
NerdFu came from a trip to SDCC 2012 (Comic-Con) and an idea that Steve and Sully had something to share. The idea is quite simple – everyone has some NERD in them somewhere and they need a place to keep up with what is going on in the NERD world, without getting overwhelmed with information.
NerdFu brings you the latest info on movies and TV (Screenshot), collectibles (Stockpile), gaming (High Score) and tech/gadgets (Toolshed) from the perspective of two “everyday nerds.” In short, we just want to share with you, our readers, all the cool stuff that we find.
We Need Your Help
We’ve put together a list of the ways that you can help make NerdFu a success. Each of these items will only take a few moments and we would REALLY appreciate your help:
1. Take a look around theNerdFu.com (the site you are on now) and see what we have to offer
• Read a few of our articles
• Like an article (click on the big heart, as shown below)
• Share the article on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Pinterest (also shown below)
“This is the best thing I have ever read”
“Thanks for sharing this information – I would never have known about it otherwise”
“This is my favorite site ever”
2. Follow us on Facebook
3. Follow us on Twitter
4. Subscribe to our newsletter (use the form on the right and enter your email address) – we promise not to spam you with a ton of emails
5. Check back regularly (better go ahead and add a bookmark for the site now).
We’ll have regular updates to the site and, coming very soon, contests! That’s right, just follow along for your chance to win some great NERD stuff!
Thanks again for taking the time to visit the site and help us with NerdFu. We’re excited about this and hope that you are too.
Steve and Sully