It’s that time of year & we’ll all be digging in the movie collection for our favorite Christmas movies to watch during the holidays. We all have different ideas of which is the best, but let’s see which one really comes out on top.
“Stranded on an Island” rules apply: You can only choose one to watch for the rest of your life, so choose wisely (we doubt The Last Crusade is your favorite Christmas movie, but it’s possible).[socialpoll id=”2235828″]
RULES FOR WINNING YOUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE
- To enter, you must use the Opinion Stage poll above and vote by following the instructions and picking one movie.
- Each person can only vote in the poll one time.
- Voting ends Sunday 12/14/14 at 11:59pm CST.
- One winner will be selected randomly and notified within 24 hours.
- You must be a resident of the United States or Canada to enter, at least 16 years of age.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.