New York Comic Con is so close you can almost smell it (or is that just me thinking about breakfast). NYCC 2015 goes down in New York, October 8 – 11 and it looks like Funko is ready to blow all of our minds with another awesome lineup of exclusives:
Funko is proud to announce the next batch of New York Comic Con exclusives!
You’ll see familiar characters decked out in new colors and materials alongside figures that are entirely brand new!
Our exclusives contain many of Funko’s most popular lines – Pop!, ReAction, Hikari – as well as new lines from Vinyl Sugar!
Our goal was to cover as many beloved licenses and characters as possible to remind every Comic Con attendee why they fell in love with these stories in the first place.
Funko Exclusives – New York Comic Con 2015 – Wave 3
Without further ado, here is the next installment of Funko’s New York Comic Con exclusives!
In case you are following along at home and/or creating a checklist of all your Must-Haves, here is a list of the figures shown above.
- Pop! TV: Sesame Street – Cookie Monster (flocked)
- Pop! Hanna Barbera: Ricochet Rabbit (Pink)
- Pop! Games: Fallout – Power Armor (Unmasked)
- Pop! Disney: Cars – Mater (Mint Condition)
- ReAction: Universal Monsters – Creature from the Black Lagoon (B&W)
- Dorbz: Punisher (Thunderbolt)
- Vinyl Idolz: Shaun of the Dead – Bloody Ed
- Vinyl Idolz: Shaun of the Dead – Bloody Shaun
- Hikari: Star Wars – Bossk (Starfield)
The Funko Exclusives will be available at booth #722 during New York Comic Con, October 8-11th.
Funko has promised a new reveal every day this week, so be sure to check back for more announcements and reveals leading up to New York Comic Con.