Here it is – the FINAL WAVE of SDCC Exclusive reveals from Funko. It’s been a great ride over these last few weeks and we’re so close to Comic-Con now that I can almost smell the ocean air… or is that some of that famous Con funk? Either way.
Are you ready for the final wave of the Funko SDCC 2015 Exclusives?! Funko might have just dropped the mic and walked off stage with these announcements.
Funko Exclusives – SDCC 2015 – Wave 10
Funko is proud to announce our FINAL batch of San Diego Comic-Con exclusives!
Our goal was to cover as many beloved licenses and characters as possible to remind every Comic-Con attendee why they fell in love with these stories in the first place.
In an effort to provide more of our products to Con-goers, we are NOT offering a pre-buy option this year
Without further ado, here is the FINAL installment of Funko’s San Diego Comic-Con exclusives list!
Funko is excited to announce the debut of Pop! Tees at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con!
Pop! Tees transform your favorite Pop! figures into collectible apparel!
All shirts will be available in Men’s sizes XS – 3X, except for Black Widow, which comes in Women’s XS – 3X!
In case you’re following along at home and creating your 2015 SDCC Exclusives Checklist, here is a detailed list of the exclusives you saw above
- Pop! Heroes: Batman v Superman – Batman vs Superman 2-pack
- Pop! TV: Breaking Bad – Blue Crystal Heisenberg
- Pop! Tees: SDCC Freddy Funko
- Pop! Tees: Masters of the Universe – Disco Skeletor
- Pop! Tees: Freddy Funko 8-Bit Pixelated
- Pop! Tees: Ghostbusters – Burnt Stay Puft
- Pop! Tees: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – Skyline Group
- Pop! Tees: Marvel – Black Widow Shield (Women’s Sizes Only)
What Do You Think?
That’s it folks. The final reveal has come and gone now. What did you think of this year’s SDCC Exclusives from Funko? Any figures you wish Funko would have added this year?