2013 is coming to a close and it has been a phenomenal year for one of our all-time favorite toy companies – Funko. If you follow Nerd Fu regularly, you know that we are Pop! fanatics and LOVE to share the latest news surrounding these vinyl figures. So, when we stumbled onto the “12 Days of Christmas Sneak Peek,” we knew we had to share.
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SNEAK PEEK
Apparently, Brian Mariotti (president of Funko) likes to give fans a sneak peek of upcoming Funko products every year around this time. We didn’t know about this before, but trust us when we tell you that the holiday season just got a whole lot merrier!
There are some AWESOME announcements here, including some Pop!’s we’ve all been asking for (Firefly, Buffy, Dragonball Z), more Re-Action series and all-new premium vinyl figures, like Legacy.
All the sneak peeks have been revealed on FunkoFunatic.com. Below, we’ve compiled them into one big, easy-to-read list for everyone to enjoy:
- Arrested Development – Pop!
- Arrested Development – Wacky Wobblers
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer – Pop!
- Buff the Vampire Slayer – Re-Action Figures
- Hanna Barbera – Pop! (Frankenstein Jr, Hong Kong Phooey, Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble)
- Firefly – Legacy (a 6″ Premium line)
- Firefly – Pop!
- Firefly – Re-Action
- Ghostbusters – Pop!
- Ghostbusters Ecto-1 – Pop Ride!
Announcement 3 – BLIND BOX MANIA
These are all blind box offerings
- Walking Dead – Series 2 (Carl, Rick, new Daryl, Governor and Michonne)
- Game of Thrones (Jon Snow, Daenerys, Ned, Robb)
- Marvel – Ultron (Thanos, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Loki, Thor, Hulk)
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Sci Fi Series (Mars Attacks, Matrix, Dredd, Tron, Alien, Predator)
- Disney – Series 2 (Wall E, Ariel, Beauty, Beast, Timon, Pumba, Rafiki, Simba, Wreck it Ralph, Alice, Cheshire)
- DC Comics – Series 2 (lead by Harley Quinn)
- How to Train Your Dragon 2
- Blizzard All Stars (World of Warcraft, Diablo and Starcraft)
Announcement 4 – WACKY WOBBLERS
- X Files – Wacky Wobblers
- Sons of Anarchy – Wacky Wobblers
- Arrested Development – TALKING Wacky Wobblers
- Alfred Hitchcock – Wacky Wobbler
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Wacky Wobblers
- The Maleficent Movie – Wacky Wobbler
- The Amazing Spiderman 2 – Wacky Wobblers
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – Wacky Wobblers
- The Walking Dead – Wacky Wobblers
- Hobbit #3 – Wacky Wobblers
Announcement 5 – SECRET NEW LINE
“A “Super Secret New Line” to debut at Toy Fair
And no it is not Legacy…and it is vinyl figure in nature..and very Japanese Inspired..”
- Star Wars
- DC Comics
- Universal Monsters
- Star Wars – Series 5 Pop! (6″ Wampa, Hoth Luke, Bossk)
- Major League Baseball Mascots – Pop! (Philly Phanatic, The Green Monster of Boston, Mr Met, San Deigo Friar)
- Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid) and Black Butler – Pop!
- Tron Classic – Pop!
- WWE – Series 2 Pop!
- Muppets New Movie – Pop! (Sam the Eagle and Swedish Chef)
- Horror – Re-Action (Freddy, Jason, Pinhead, Michael Myers, Sam from Trick or Treat)
- Hannibal (TV Series) – Pop!
- True Blood – Pop!
- World of Warcraft – Series 2 Pop!
- Beauty & the Beast (Lumierre, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Peasant Belle) – Pop!
- Dragonball Z – Pop!
“And one more top secret line to be introduced…as we redefine what plus is to collectors…including Star Wars, Marvel, DC Comics and many many more”
Well I know where all my money is going…
That’s the feeling all around the Nerd Fu Dojo!
I like all of the new figures that are coming out and I’m so excited because I’m hoping to buy some of them.
yeesss BTVS at long last! Can’t wait for those 😀
I really hope they do both Juice and Chibs figures from SOA. I just bought Jax and am dying to get a Juice one as he is my second favourite character. I can already picture how adorable he would be! *Fingers Crossed*
No quoetisn this is the place to get this info, thanks y’all.
Honestly, isn’t it the best news ever!!! MUST HAVE THEM ALL
Wonderful exiptnaalon of facts available here.
Actually, yes…high blood pressure CAN cause ringing in the ears. So can other things, though…like meds or tinnitus. Your dad should get to the doctor. Take care.