Have you ever watched the Marvel movies and wondered what it would be like to fight those fights? As a kid growing up, I know I’ve dreamed about being a superhero and going up against the bad guys and kicking their butt across the city or galaxy. Well, how about that scenario across a global scale? You can do just that with the Official Marvel Cinematic Universe RISK Board Game by USAopoly! Imagine giving orders like Nick Fury and telling everyone what to do! Take it a step further and even ready your ranks for your own Civil War….that’s what we’re planning. USAopoly went for the gold with this game because when you flip the board over, there’s a Guardians of the Galaxy stand alone game you can play as well! Check out the details and images below…
You can pre-order the game here!
Marvel Cinematic Universe RISK Board Game
Play as one of five factions, each with its own victory condition, representing heroes and villains in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- 2-sided game board; one side for Marvel Cinematic Universe Risk and one for Guardians of the Galaxy stand alone card & dice game
- Hulk sculpt
- Avengers Tower sculpt
- 1 deck of cards for the Guardians of the Galaxy stand alone game
- Four 8-sided dice
- Five 6-sided dice
- Chip pieces for resource tokens, Loki tokens, Allies and S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives
- Sculpted movers for 5 factions: Iron Man, Capt. America, Thor, Ultron and Hydra (Hail Hydra…sorry)
- 1 deck of faction cards supporting the game’s 5 factions
Pingback: Nerd Fu Podcast: As Always - Season 2 Episode 1