Star Wars collectibles are not a new thing, in fact the Star Wars action figures from the 70’s and 80’s began a whole new generation of collecting. So, with a new movie on the way & more hype around the franchise than we’ve seen in a decade, it only makes sense that new collectibles for the franchise start making their way out to market.
Yesterday, our friends at Funko revealed a new series of classic Star Wars Pop!’s and they are coming soon.
STAR WARS CLASSIC POP!’s
The latest series of Star Wars Pop!’s includes Luke Skywalker (Tatooine), Princess Leia (Boushh), Tie Fighter Pilot, Nalan Cheel, Bib Fortuna & Unmasked Vader.
Coming July 2015!
PRE-ORDER YOUR STAR WARS POP!’s
Don’t wait for these to show up at your local comic shop or “big box” retailer. You might be met with damaged boxes or never see these figures at all. The popularity of all of these figures is only going to increase as the year goes on and you do not want to miss out.
Pre-order now by clicking on any of the images above or the links below.
- Star Wars Tatooine Luke Skywalker Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head
- Star Wars Boushh Princess Leia Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head
- Star Wars Bib Fortuna Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head
- Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head
- Star Wars Nalan Cheel Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head
- Star Wars Darth Vader Unmasked Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head
Theses are soooo cool. I pre-ordered me Vader and Tie Pilot
I totally agree. Love both of those, but that Tie Pilot is one of the best looking Pop!’s I’ve ever seen. Closest I’ll ever get to a Shadwotrooper probably.